2 week loan. Can be extended by using the self-loan kiosk or bringing book/s to the circulation desk.
Reception: 1 book
Year 1 & 2: 2 books
Year 3: 3 books
Year 4: 4 books
Year 5: 5 books
Year 6: 6 books
Year 7: 10 books
Year 8 – 10: 15 books
Year 11 -13: 20 books
- Opening Hours
Monday – Friday:
8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Open at recess and lunchtimes
Closed school holidays
- Library/ID Cards
New Library / ID cards
All students are issued with a new library/ID card at the beginning of each year.
Students arriving during the year
ID photos are taken at the front office.
Replacement student ID cards
Pay at the front office and a new card will be ordered.
- Book Loan
Students are issued with textbooks at the beginning of the year.
- Students in years 10 – 12 collect textbooks from the library before school commences.
- Year 6 – 9 are allocated a class time to collect textbooks in the first week of Term 1.
- Students check books for damage and complete a form noting any prior damage.
- Students write their name on the form in the front of each textbook. They must return the book they borrowed.
- Lost or damaged textbooks will be charged to the student’s school account
- Library Staff
The library has a team of qualified library staff who provide a welcoming environment for students and staff. We cater for the learning and recreational reading needs of our students as well as supporting the curriculum needs of teachers. The library is an enjoyable place to study or relax with friends before and after school as well as at recess and lunch.
Ms Ali Ripberger – Coordinator of Information Services (Monday – Friday)
Ms Pamela Edwards – Teacher Librarian (Thursday – Friday)
Ms Jessie Wildenauer – Teacher Librarian (Monday – Wednesday)
Ms Amy Manser – Library Assistant (Monday – Friday)
Ms Claire Tuohy – Library Assistant (Wednesday – Friday)
Ms Ally Dos Santos – Library Assistant (Monday, Tuesday)