Teaching history with 100 objects
– one hundred objects from museums across the UK with resources, information and further links. From British Museum
– collections from the Department of Antiquities
– the British Museum’s remarkable collection spans over two million years of human history and culture. From Google Arts and Culture
Google Arts & Culture
– links to Museum collections from around the world.
Restoring and conserving the past
– from the Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology
2015, Egyptian funeral mask, photograph, Pixabay, viewed 19 February 2019, <https://pixabay.com/en/museum-mask-ancient-egyptian-878742/>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>.