2005, National Portrait gallery old parliament house in Canberra, photograph, Wikimedia Commons, viewed 27 April 2019, <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:National_Portrait_Gallery,_Canberra>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en>.
Cornejo, E 2007, Interior of the Solomon Guggenheim Museum, photograph, Wikimedia Commons, viewed 27 April 2019, <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Guggenheim-interior-2.JPG>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en>.
2013, Louvre, photograph, Pixabay, viewed 27 April 2019, <https://pixabay.com/photos/louvre-paris-pyramid-architecture-101640/>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>.
Jung, J 2007, Victoria and Albert Museum, London, photograph, Flickr, viewed 27 April 2019, <https://www.flickr.com/photos/phploveme/2679680220>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>.
Tiwi Island Arts
– traditional Aboriginal art and fabrics from the women of Bathurst Ilsand
Contemporary Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander textiles
– from the Powerhouse Museum
– examples of Tiwi textile designs. Information about the Tiwiw Islands, traditions, arts and ceremonies
Sourcing the muse
– journeys of eight Australian fashion designers from inspiration to creation. From Powerhouse Museum
– includes biography, philosophy and chronology of career, collections
Alannah Hill Designs
– links to biography, boutiques, collections
– profile and designs
– about Rina Bernabei and Kelly Freeman, exhibitions, products and projects
– architecture, product design, landscape, interior and urban design
– profile and designs. From Living Edge
F!nk and Co
– information on the design company and links to products including descriptions
– profile and furniture designs
– profile and products
– includes profile, handbag designs
Preston Zly Design
– handmade designer shoes and boots
– includes profile, ceramics, metalwork and jewellery, writing, teaching, events and exhibitions
– story behind the label. Collections
– biography and examples of furniture, objects, jewelry and exhibitions. From DesignByThem
– fashion and textile designer