Alcohol and your brain
– 3D representation on effect of alcohol on your body and brain. From Australian Lions Drug Awareness Foundation, YouTube
– what do you really know about alcohol. From Australian Department of Health
– Effects of alcohol on different organs of the body. From US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Party First Aid
– tips and issues around safe partying. Video from Tarremah Steiner School, Hobart.
The target is you!
– alcohol advertising quiz. From Canada – Media Smarts
– supports students, parents, teachers and principals in working together to make sure schools are safe and supportive places. From Victorian Government
– report cyberbullying. From Australian Government
eSafety Information for young people
– useful information to keep you safe online. From eSafety Commissioner
– provides information to consumers about how to recognise, avoid and report scams
Beyond Blue (Mental Health)
– addresses issues associated with depression, anxiety and related substance misuse disorders in Australia
Child and Youth Health Services
– resources on parenting, child and youth health. From Government of South Australia
– information and free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people
– support & resources for young people going through tough times. From Inspire Foundation
– resources and lesson plans on Internet safety. From Australian Government
– anti-bullying initiative for schools developed through extensive research with Australian children and adolescents. Aligns with Australian Curriculum and National Safe Schools Framework.
– a resource and professional development program to support Australian secondary schools in promoting and protecting the social and emotional wellbeing of members of school communities