– information on Inventions, Government, Law and order, Royal Tombs of Ur, Proverbs from Sumer, Gilgamesh. From Mr Donn
– contents include: cities of Assyria, Babylonia, Sumer, Royal Tombs of Ur, Ziggurats, Geography, Gods, Goddesses, Demons and Monsters, History of Mesopotamia, Timeline, Writing. From British Museum
– information on life in Mesopotamia, artefacts interactives, interviews with archaeologists videos. From Oriental Institute Museum of the University of Chicago
Ancient Mesopotamia for kids
– contents include: Geography, History, Government, Daily life, Deities, Legends, Inventions. From Mr Donn
Dig into History: Mesopotamia
– interactive archaeological dig site where students collect and catalogue artefacts and curate a museum exhibition. From Oriental Institute Museum of the University of Chicago
– selection of archaeological sources show aspects of life in Mesopotamia. From BBC
Royal Tombs of Ur
From University of Pennsylvania, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
Mesopotamia became the birthplace of the world’s first cities.
From National Geographic
Amin, O 2014, Assyrian grooms and horses, Photograph, Wikimedia Commons, viewed 8 May 2021, <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Assyrian_grooms_and_horses,_from_Nimrud,_Iraq,_8th_century_BC._The_British_Museum.jpg>, Creative Commons license: <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en>.